Registration and presentation by at least one of the authors is mandatory for considering the paper as included in the conference souvenir and recommendation to the conference proceedings. Publishing rights are reserved with publisher. The registration process will be online from the conference web-site.
Indian Delegate : 6000/- + Service Tax (As per Government Rules) Indian Student (non-sponsored) : 2000/- + Service Tax (As per Government Rules) Industry Delegate : 8000/- + Service Tax (As per Government Rules) Foreign Delegate : US$ 200 + Service Tax (As per Government Rules)
- Each accepted paper requires at least one full conference registration at the Author/Delegate rate (Rs. 6000/- + Service Tax), even if all the authors belongs to student category.
- Authors will have to download the registration forms from the website of the conference, for attending the conference/tutorial.
- Authors should follow Steps for Registration to send CRC of accepted paper. Authors should send CRC of a paper along with source file (Only PDF). CRC must be in the format of IEEE/T&F depending upon the theme in which the paper is accepted.
The conference registration includes:
- Access to all sessions and to the exhibition area
- Conference Kit
- Conference proceedings / Souvenir
- Lunch, breakfast and tea
- Payment of Registration Fees
- The registration for NUiCONE 2017 conference can be done with the registration fee payment via NEFT/RTGS. The delegate has to bear all bank charges. The registration for the conference is only valid after receipt of the full registration fees.
- Delegates who are interested to attend pre-conference tutorial need to pay Rs. 1000/- per tutorial in addition to conference registration fees.
- Guidelines for Payment
- Make your payment through NEFT/RTGS in our NUiCONE 2017 account. (Click to download bank account details for Indian Authors or Foreign Delegates).
- Kindly keep scan copy of your NEFT/RTGS details ready to upload.
- Student participants are requested to bring bonafied certificate from their respective institute and submit the same at registration desk during the conference.