Registration and presentation by at least one of the authors is must to consider the paper as included and published in the conference souvenir and proceedings. The registration process will be online from the conference website
|Indian Delegate / First author of Paper||:||Rs. 8000 + 18% GST|
|Student*||:||Rs. 3000 + 18% GST|
|Research Scholar*||:||Rs. 4000 + 18% GST|
|Industry Delegate||:||Rs. 10000 + 18% GST|
|Attendee (non-author delegate)||:||Rs. 6000 + 18% GST|
|Foreign Delegates||:||$ 200 + 18% GST|
- Accommodation is not included in registration fee but the organizing committee may help the delegates in arranging suitable accommodation in the Nirma University guest house (limited numbers) and nearby hotels/hostels on the payment basis. Send your mail to nuicone_registration_committee@nirma. Ph.No. 079-71652527.
- The delegate fee includes day time hospitality during conference days, proceedings, and kit.
- Dully filled online registration form should be supported by a bona fide certificate for Students and Research Scholar.
- The Indian authors should pay the registration fees through NEFT/RTGS along with the duly filled registration form, bona fide certificate (if applicable) and signed copy-right form
- For foreign delegates, the account details for transferring registration fee is available on the conference website.
- Non-author delegates are also welcome to register for the conference.
- For any details, please send your email to email@example.com or contact 079-71652214, 079-71652525
*One full registration is compulsory for first author of the paper. Selected papers will be published with Taylor and Francis CRC Press. Maximum number of pages per paper will be five only. However, author may increase the number of pages by paying additional charge of Rs.1500 per page.